Extension of IPO timetable
Salter Brothers Emerging Companies Limited (“the Company“) has extended the Closing Date of the Offer set out in the Company’s prospectus dated 28 April 2021 (“Prospectus”) by seven days.
The Offer will now close at 5.00pm (Melbourne time) on Monday, 31 May 2021, subject to the right of the Company to close the Offer early or further extend the Closing Date. All references to the Closing Date in the Prospectus are therefore taken to be updated to refer to this new date.
The updated indicative timetable of the Offer is as follows:
– Offer close date: Mon, 31 May 2021
– Settlement: Wed, 2 June 2021
– Issue of Shares under the Offer: Thu, 3 June 2021
– Expected dispatch of holding statements: Mon, 7 June 2021
– Shares expected to commence trading on a normal settlement basis on ASX: Thu, 10 June 2021
The above timetable is indicative only and may change. The Company, in consultation with the Lead Manager, reserves the right to vary the dates and times set out above subject to the Corporations Act and other applicable laws. In particular, the Company reserves the right to close the Offer early, extend the Closing Date or accept late Applications (generally or in particular cases) without notifying any recipients of this Prospectus or any Applicants.
If the Offer is cancelled or withdrawn before the issue of Shares, then all Application Monies will be refunded in full (without interest) as soon as possible in accordance with the requirements of the Corporations Act.
A copy of the Prospectus is available from the website https://salterbrothersemergingcompanies.com.au/prospectus/ or any person can obtain a paper copy of the Prospectus by contacting the Registry’s offer information line on 1300 218 186 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4019 (outside Australia). Questions relating to the Offer may also be directed to the Registry’s offer information line.
A person should consider the Prospectus in its entirety before deciding whether to apply for any shares. Anyone who wants to acquire shares under the Offer must read the Prospectus and complete a paper application form accompanying the Prospectus or the electronic application form available at https://salteroffer.thereachagency.com/offer/.
Salter Brothers Emerging Companies Limited
21 May 2021
Due to legal restrictions, access to this website is only available to residents of Australia from within Australia. In order to access this website, you must provide the state or territory and postcode for your primary residential address within Australia.
By proceeding you confirm that you are a resident of Australia accessing this website from within Australia and you represent, warrant and agree that:
- you are not a “U.S. person” (as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933) nor are you acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. person;
- you will not make a copy of the Prospectus available to, or distribute a copy of the Prospectus to, any such “U.S. person”; and
- the state or territory and postcode provided by you for your primary residence in Australia is true and accurate.